BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

PPISMP MTBIBM SEM 3

PPISMP MTBIBM SEM 3

Sri Samudera dance team

Sri Samudera dance team

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sneak Peek of 2PM CF Shooting





If you've ever wondered what the members of 2PM would look like covered in paint and surrounded by little children, here's your chance!

The boys have been busy shooting a CF for Body Shop's new campaign against sex trafficking of children. The campaign is said to be called "Soft Hands, Kind Heart" and footage of the taping was leaked online.


I'm liking the concept behind the CF, and the kids look adorable. Nichkhun unsurprisingly gets along great with his little partner, and I couldn't help but laugh at Wooyoung cradling that kid in his arms. I don't know about you, but I'm actually a bit jealous of those kids, especially the one sitting in Chansung's lap. Um, can I campaign against sex trafficking, too? I promise I have soft hands and a kind heart.





0 comments: